Monday, August 15, 2011

UK immigration?

I think that we are all immigrants as there can't be many people who have a truly british bloodline. I think it's a natural progression which has happened throughout history where either individual people or ethnic groups have migrated around the world, it's been going on for centuries. Also, if I lived in a country where I did not have the opportunities I could have elsewhere and want a better standard of living for myself or family then I would move. Also, I don't see much difference between some one moving over from poland to find work and the many people who move over to dubai to earn lots of money tax free and have a high standard of living which a lot of young professionals are choosing to do now. Also as far as immigrants having more rights than british nationals, people shouldn't believe everything they read in the daily mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment