Sunday, August 14, 2011

How can you bring up criminal charges on someone in CA?

In February of 2008 I paid my tax preparer $1600 to prepare my taxes and receipts. By December of 2008 (I cannot even begin with the details in between) she returned my doents to me untouched. She told me my taxes were filed, but in fact she did nothing to them. Now I have to pay someone else to prepare them and I am late. I have already reported her to the IRS and plan to take her to small claims court but can I charge her criminally for taking my money and not providing a service? rude comments please only help.

No comments:

Post a Comment